Learn before you burn:
• Be sure that your candle melts all the way to the edges of the jar on each burn. This prevents your candle from tunneling.
• Before each relight, break off the charred top of the wooden wick and dispose of any debris. Your wick should always be around 1/4" tall.
• Make sure you're burning your candle on a stable, heat-resistant surface & away from children or animals.
• Always burn candles in an area free of drafts or strong winds. This could cause the candle to produce smoke.
• Keep burning candles in sight at all times.
• If your candle starts smoking, extinguish the flame & trim the wick to 1/4" before relighting.
• Make sure to keep your wax pool free of wick trimmings & any other small debris.
• Do not use lid to snuff candle flame. Simply blow the flame out & allow the smoke to escape the jar before putting the lid back on. Smoke that lingers in the jar can discolor your wax & alter the scent for the next burn.
• The glass containers become very hot after burning. Make sure to let the glass cool before attempting to move your candle.